PART 3 BABY OOH YEAH
Last time we found ourselves murdering the local wildlife in search of Pilchard Pete, with a tame goblin in tow. Rejoin us as we stand at the entrance to some sort of deliniated tomb, with:
- Jamie - Our noble GM and goblin impersonator
- Tony - Dwarf Rogue Caskell Marwen, cockney flower
- (Emma) Bailey - Half Ork Barbarian Bailinator Jones, the boss of cross
- Ben - Forquare Quendian, the Halfling Wizard, and vermin conjourer
- Mike - Human Bard Clam Strumlington, the chocolate teapot of the party.
Why not cast your eyes over this mysterious puzzle component as well...
If you like the episode, and want us to do more weird and wonderful stuff like this, then why not let us know via the Twitters or the Facebook? Alternatively you might be too busy being the coolest person alive, in which case you should probably head straight across to our Patreon.
(By the way - we recorded this miniseries in two monster recording sessions. We've broken them in to smaller chunks to keep it all sensible and listenable. This is first part of the second recording, which clocked in at just shy of three and a half hours 0_0.)