Iiiit's Part 2 of our Dungeons and Dragons Special!
Last time we found ourselves dropped in to a fantasy world, slapped with new identities:
- Jamie - Our noble GM and owner of a seductive barmaid impersonation
- Tony - Dwarf Rogue Caskell Marwen, and stealthy watcher of old men
- (Emma) Bailey - Half Ork Barbarian Bailinator Jones, and the bane of slow table service
- Ben - Forquare Quendian, the Halfling Wizard, and seducer of grunting hand models
- Mike - Human Bard Clam Strumlington, wants a shag or a sandwich and isn't fussy which.
...join us in part 2 as we escape the tavern, and throw our puzzle solving skills to the wind as we start putting the hurt on the local wildlife. Meat's back on the menu boys!
If you like the episode, and want us to do more weird and whacky stuff like this, then why not let us know via the Twitters or the Facebook? Alternatively you might be too busy being the coolest motherfucker alive, in which case you should probably head straight across to our Patreon.
(By the way - we recorded this miniseries in two monster recording sessions. We're going to break them in to smaller chunks for the episodes themselves to keep it all sensible and listenable. This is part 2 of the first recording. Due to the length of the recordings, we've not been able to give these quite as much attention to detail as we'd normally try to, so do please forgive us if you hear any unedited farts.)